University Archives Audio and Visual Materials
The University Archives Audio and Visual Materials consist of archival photographs, audio recordings, motion pictures and video productions selected from the University Archives Collections. Media is added as permissions are secured, and resources for digitization become available.
- 1 English
- 1 Sound
- 1 Public
- Stauffer, Charles A.,
- 1 Arizona State College at Tempe. Sun Devil Band, Performer.
- 1 Arizona State University -- History.
- 1 Bateman, George Monroe, 1897-
- 1 Gammage, Grady, 1892-1959.
- 1 Goodwin, Kemper, 1906-1997.
- 1 Hayden, Carl Trumbull, 1877-1972.
- 1 Mills, John B.,
- 1 Pyle, Howard, 1906-1987.
- 1 Shofstall, Weldon P. (Weldon Perry), 1903-
Audio recording of the groundbreaking ceremony for the Memorial Union, October 25, 1954. Jim Creasman is master of ceremonies. Arizona State College cheer "With an A" is performed. Governor Howard Pyle speaks. Senator Carl T. Hayden speaks
- Created Date