Grand Canyon National Park Goverment Documents
An open access collection of United States and State of Arizona government publications pertaining to the Grand Canyon. These unique documents were curated as a supplemental collection for the celebration of the Centennial of the Grand Canyon National Park. Among other items, the collection contains brochures, an archaeological study, tourism research reports, and regional master plans pertaining to the Grand Canyon National Park and the surrounding areas. Contact the ASU Library Government Documents for access to additional materials.
- Cooperative National Park Resources Studies Unit, University of Arizona
- 1 Borkan, Ronald E.
- 1 Underhill, A. Heaton
- 1 Western Region, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior
- 1 English
- 1 text
- 1 Public
- Colorado river
- Water resources development
- 1 Colorado River Valley (Colo.-Mexico)
- 1 Dams
- 1 Glen Canyon National Recreation Area (Utah and Ariz.)
- 1 Grand Canyon National Park (Ariz.)
Cooperative National Park Resoruces Studies Unit for Univeristy of Arizona, effects on Glen canayon Dam releases on Grand Canyon River trips, a technical reprot, v no. 16
- Underhill, A. Heaton, Borkan, Ronald E., Cooperative National Park Resources Studies Unit, University of Arizona, et al.
- Created Date