ASU Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- 1 English
- 1 Public
Bangladesh is a secular democracy with almost 90% of its population constituting of Muslims and the rest 10% constituting of the minority groups that includes Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Ahmadi Muslims, Shia, Sufi, LGBT groups and Atheists. In recent years, Bangladesh has experienced an increase in attacks by religious extremist groups, such as IS and AQIS affiliates, hate-groups and politically motivated violence. Attacks have also become indiscriminate, with assailants targeting a wide variety of individuals, including religious minorities and foreigners. According to the telecoms regulator, the number of internet users in Bangladesh now stands at over 66.8 million reaching 41% penetration. ...
- Chhabra, Pankaj, Davulcu, Hasan, Li, Baoxin, et al.
- Created Date
This collection includes most of the ASU Theses and Dissertations from 2011 to present. ASU Theses and Dissertations are available in downloadable PDF format; however, a small percentage of items are under embargo. Information about the dissertations/theses includes degree information, committee members, an abstract, supporting data or media.
In addition to the electronic theses found in the ASU Digital Repository, ASU Theses and Dissertations can be found in the ASU Library Catalog.
Dissertations and Theses granted by Arizona State University are archived and made available through a joint effort of the ASU Graduate College and the ASU Libraries.
For more information or questions about this collection contact or visit the Digital Repository ETD Library Guide or contact the ASU Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org.