Anali Maughan Perry's Collection
A collection of scholarly work created by Anali Maughan Perry. orcid.org/0000-0001-7173-4827
Anali Maughan Perry received her Master's degree in Information Resources and Library Science from the University of Arizona in 2005, and her Bachelor's of Music in Guitar Performance from Arizona State University in 2000. Prior to completing her master's degree, she worked as a library specialist at ASU Libraries for six years in the interlibrary loan department. Since 2006, she has been the Collections & Scholarly Communications Librarian at ASU Libraries.
Anali's research interests are: the application of personal productivity techniques and tools; scholarly communication, and copyright and intellectual property issues.
- 11 English
- 1 ANNUAL OPEN EDUCATION CONFERENCE 2016
- 1 ARIZONA LIBRARY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2015
- 1 Against the Grain
- 1 AzLA ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2009
- 1 CALCON/MOUNTAIN PLAINS LIBRARY ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE 2016
- 1 COLLEGE AND RESEARCH LIBRARIES NEWS
- 1 EDUCAUSE 2010
- 1 Library Hi-Tech
- 1 SDLA/NDLA/MPLA TRI-CONFERENCE
- 1 SERIALS REVIEW
- 1 WYOMING LIBRARY ASSOCIATION/MOUNTAIN PLAINS LIBRARY ASSOCIATION JOINT CONFERENCE 2015
- 11 Public
There’s a “Gold rush” happening in the new frontier of open access publishing! As publishers experiment with new business models, there’s an explosion of new journal titles and publishers. In the tradition of all boomtowns, outlaws move in as well as upstanding citizens - and they often look alike. With no real marshall in town, how can librarians sort out the good guys from the bad? This discussion will guide you through the wild landscape of open access journal publishing, the advantages and disadvantages for libraries and authors, and give tips on sizing up the good, the bad, and the ...
- Perry, Anali, Chaney, Dan, Sump-Crethor, Nicole, et al.
- Created Date