ASU Electronic Dissertations and Theses
The ASU Libraries provides access to full text of ASU’s Dissertations and Theses starting in 2011.
ASU Dissertations and Theses are available in downloadable PDF format. Information about the dissertation/thesis includes degree information, committee members, an abstract by the author, and submitted supporting data and media.
In addition to the electronic theses found in the ASU Repository, ASU Dissertations and Theses can be found in the ASU Libraries Catalog, http://library.lib.asu.edu/.
Dissertations and Theses granted by Arizona State University are archived and made available through a joint effort of the ASU Graduate College and the ASU Libraries.
- The Effects Of Almond Consumption In Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes: Differences Between Men And Women
- Epidemic Dynamics of Metapopulation Models
- Perceptions of Growth in Depression: An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis
- Calibration of MEMS capacitive accelerometers using Electrical Stimulus BIST
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo Modeling of High-Redshift Quasar Host Galaxies in Hubble Space Telescope Imaging
Delete this collection
Are you sure you want to delete this collection? This will delete all items in the collection and can not be undone!